Search engine optimization (SEO) is often thought of as a dark horse to every marketing team that engages in digital marketing. You may ask why that is so, simply put; many marketers out there think that it is almost impossible to accurately measure SEO success when you run a campaign. That is true to a certain extent, but it does not stop us at Adssential from helping you to justify your marketing budget to your management team through your measure of SEO success. In this article, we will briefly run you through a few methods you could potentially use when you measure SEO success.
– Tracking code
– Heat map to define conversion point
– Track all kinds of movement and links
– Measure certain attribution
– Allocate metrics to different key segments
– Integrate with other software platforms easily, be it 3rd party that measures SEO success or other marketing and sales success
4. Getting pages to land on the right page
– Aka search engine search results to land on the right product page
– Have specific conversion points on each page (pop-ups etc.)
Measuring SEO success can be quite tough in the real world, however, we at Adssential try to simplify our job for you so that you can concentrate on other campaigns. There is no doubt that you can easily find tutorials and Youtube videos on the web showing you how to execute the above methods, however, SEO is a marketing method that is sensitive to changes you make to your website.
Adssential Marketing does not only provide you educational tips and reasoning for performing such actions. We study and understand your market further to plan a holistic SEO strategy to outperform your competitors in the market. A successful SEO measurement will change depends on the strategy and method constantly executed and refined again and again.
With its effects felt for weeks if not months, it is not advisable to make changes or put up things you are unsure of on your website. If you would like to get started attributing your leads to the right sources and measure your SEO success, contact us here today and our expert representatives will work with you!